Friday, February 13, 2015

Motivational Signs and Sitter blocks

 
Lately I've been feeling more drawn to motivational and inspirational quotes and sayings to use in my artwork and signs. I've been loving the "You Got This" saying to motivate me in my studio. This is the version I made for myself. It features a hand drawn sun image in the background, with hand lettering and doodling on the sides.


 
These are the new signs available in my Etsy shop. I love the saying "Just begin," because sometimes getting started is the hardest part of working or creating. Once you get going, at least for me, it seems to go pretty smoothly and quickly...I just have a hard time getting started, and I'm sure I'm not the only one with that problem :)


 
I am also loving the phrase "Shake It Off," as so many other people are too! Cause the haters are gonna hate :) "She Who Dares Wins" is such a good reminder to put yourself out there, that you can't accomplish anything if you don't try. Usually I lean towards creating with color, but black and white just goes with everything. And the chalkboard look is so cool and popular, so I decided to start making black and white "chalkboard look" versions of my signs too. I've also been really into the doodling look, so I will be focusing more on the hand drawn look as well, compared to the use of more computer fonts on my previous signs.

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a great day!
 
~Cameo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!