Thursday, April 11, 2013

I Love Instagram

 
I am so loving Instagram right now, because it's such a quick and easy  way to share your photos and projects. Also, the people on there are so nice and leave great feedback. I also get so inspired everyday from the amazing artists and photographers I'm following. I like to post a lot of my creative projects such as my home decor crafts, paper craft projects and photos from craft shows. You can also find scenic photos from Minnesota (where I live) and from my travels. I also post random things I like including quotes, food, home decor and also my pets.
 
Join me on Instagram! @blissmade_designs www.instagram.com/blissmade_designs
 
Some of my recent photos on Instagram:
 
 
{The aerial lift bridge in Duluth, Minnesota}
 

 
{Two of my new spiral photo clip blocks}
 
 
{Colorful decoupaged light switch plates}
 
 
{An awesome picture frame clock I saw in a store}
 
 
{A scrapbook layout with sweet doggy photos}
 
 
{A recent custom order for two name signs}
 
 
{A palm tree on my recent trip to Arizona}
 
 
{A self portrait}
 
 
{A saying I love on a cool gift bag}
 
 
{A winter photo of the North Shore of Lake Superior}
 

{A canvas wall art I made with a great saying}
 
 
{My photo clip blocks at a recent craft show}
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!