Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pretty Floral Switch Plate Covers

I have some fun new switch plate covers to share! I take regular plain switch plates and turn them into stylish decorator switch plates. They add an extra special touch to your home decor. I make mine mostly with scrapbook paper and decoupage medium. Occasionally I paint, collage or embellish them too.


This is most popular switch plate size for one switch. They are decoupaged with pretty scrapbook papers, perfect for Spring!



I also make them in the larger size for two switches. This photo also shows how them come packaged with some tips for care and installation. I added some colored chalk to the bird paper on the left. Outlet covers, other switch plate styles and paper selections are available upon request. Thanks for stopping by today!

~Cameo

Visit my Etsy shop! www.blissmadedesigns.etsy.com

Made By You Mondays Link Party
Skip To My Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!