Saturday, March 3, 2012

Inspired To Blog Again

After quite a long hiatus, I am feeling inspired to blog again! I had to take a break once the busy craft show season started in the Fall. I was so busy doing craft shows almost every weekend, plus selling online. Then after Christmas, I kinda lost my creative mojo. But now, after starting to use Pinterest, I think I'm getting it back! Pinterest has so many creative ideas and great photos, it is total eye candy for me. I love seeing what other people are pinning and finding amazing creative sites and blogs. I also found these great quotes that are very inspiring:








I also revamped my blog design for a fresh new start!
Thanks for stopping by!

~Cameo


You can find these quotes and more on my Pinterest board "Words To Live By." Follow me on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/blissmade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!