Sunday, September 11, 2011

Flower Picture Frames


I have two new handmade flower picture frames to share with you today! The first one is a Sweet picture frame perfect for a girl's room. I painted the frame bright pink and then varnished it. Then I added a photo mat which was decorated with punched and spritzed flowers, buttons, a scallop border, alphabet stickers, and flower brads.

The spritzing on the flowers were done with markers and a Spritzer Airbrush Tool (click on photo to see close-up). It is available right now on HSN and Stampin' Up. You can also find it on Ebay sometimes. The spritzer tool is great for adding "spritzes" or small dots of color to paper, die cuts, and cards. You can also use it with stencils for a fun look.



My second project is a Daddy's Little Girl picture frame. This dimensional frame is decorated with ribbon, flower chipboard embellishments, die cut paper, flower brads, and cute sticker images. I used foam adhesive to give the flowers more dimension.



Don't forget to enter my giveaway for My Memories Suite Software! Ends Wednesday 9/14.

Link parties I am participating in:

DIY Project Parade at http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/
Made by You Mondays at http://www.skiptomylou.org/
 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the way your frame turned out - very cute!!

    Please feel free to link it up to my Make Yourself Monday Blog Hop! I'd love to have you!! :o)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colours.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!