Monday, September 12, 2011

Halloween Treasury of Handmade Crafts

One of my items was featured in this fantastic Halloween treasury. I just love the selections they chose. The BOO framed art is my item that is featured. It has a spooky webbing background created with paint and black die cut letters. Be sure to click on some of the photos to see their amazing work close-up and to browse through their Etsy shops!   




Don't forget to enter my giveaway for My Memories Suite Software! Ends Wednesday 9/14.
Click here to enter to win!

Link parties I am participating in:

Made by You Mondays at www.skiptomylou.org
Tip Me Tuesday at www.tipjunkie.com
The Cure For The Common Monday at www.linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Congrats that BOO was featured. It deserves it... it is so effective.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the feature, it is really cute! Thanks for also providing the link to some other great ideas! I'm a new follower from the tip junkie link party!

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!