Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Craft Studio: Alphabet Storage Solution



Check out my fun storage unit in my craft studio! I bought this plastic bin storage container at Kmart awhile ago, I found it in the hardware section. It has so many drawers for storing lots of goodies in it; 60 of them to be exact. I've been storing alphabets and odds and ends in it. I finally decided to label them and just store my alphabets in, and it's been working great! Now I can easily find the letter or number I'm needing.

Each letter has two drawers, the numbers I combined. I used these colorful stickers on the fronts. I didn't have two of each letter, and no punctuation, so I improvised with other stickers. The alphabets stored inside include are: smaller chipboard letters, plastic letters, metal letters, wood letters, and Sticky Stax sticker letters. This was mounted on the wall, but you can also just set it on a desk or table top. I don't have much space in my room, so being able to mount it on the wall worked out awesome! My jumbo punches are stored on top. I will be posting more of my craft studio soon.
 

Please post a comment and share your favorite craft organizers!

I'm Participating in these link parties:
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!Photobucket
 
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!