Friday, August 5, 2011

Handmade Cabin Decor Signs


I've been working on some new handmade cabin decor! They are rustic signs of different sizes with vinyl lettering. This makes me wish I had my own cabin, just so I could decorate it! I've been using this paint stain finish, which really gives the items a rustic look. I also distress the edges with sanding and/or paint or ink. The items come in browns and greens, but I can also customize them with other colors. This first sign is a 4x4 inch mini sign with the saying "Cabin Sweet Cabin." Check out my other signs:


Welcome to Our Neck of The Woods sign.
16"L X .75"W X 2.5"H.

Welcome To The Cabin sign/block
8"L x2"W x 3.5"H

The Good Life sitter block
7"L x .75"W x 1.5"H

Cabin Sweet Cabin sitter block
11"L x .75"W x 1.5"H


Life is Better At The Cabin sitter block
16.5"L x .75"W x 1.5"H

You can find these items and more in my Etsy Shop!

Link Parties I am participating in:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!