Sunday, June 12, 2011

WOOF Decoupaged Picture Frame

Materials: Paper and chipboard embellishments are by DCWV, mat and plaque are from Dollar Tree,
alphabet stickers are Sticky Stax, the ribbon is by Offray.

This is a decoupaged wall hanging I made, which is also a picture frame. It's decorated with dog themed supplies and features my adorable dog Brittany! I decoupaged two different papers to the background on an MDF plaque. The frame is a 4x6 photo mat which I painted. I attached it with foam adhesive to the back to lift it off the plaque so you can slide your photo into it. I also put a clear plastic piece in to protect the photo. I then added chipboard embellishments on the left side and the photo mat. The "WOOF" title is made with alphabet stickers. The ribbon is grosgrain ribbon, which is tied with a bow for hanging. Thanks for stopping by!

Link Parties I'm Participating in, check
them out and add your projects!

                                   

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love. I need to do this for my dog, who I adore. But also this is something my girls could do for all the animals we have.
    Thanks for inspiring!!!
    I am following you now.
    ladeedacreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Jen @ www.icantstopcrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!