Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Scrapbook Pages

I'm so glad that Spring is here! The weather is finally getting nicer here in Minnesota. I can't wait for the leaves and grass to get green again and for the flowers to bloom! Here are some of some of my scrapbook page ideas for Springtime.
 

Paper: Provo Craft bitty Scrap pads- French country colors, Die Cuts: Sizzlets

by Provo Craft, Font: Funstuff, Corner Rounder: EK Success

This a layout of my nephew Owen when he was little, showing him having fun outside. I used Funstuff font for the title, which I printed out, then went over it with an embossing ink marker and embossed with white embossing powder. The butterflies and other embellishments were dry embossed, then colored with yellow chalk and marker. The white wire is from Fun Wire, which I strung alphabet and colored beads onto, then curled the edges into spirals.


Paper, frame, and tag: Second Avenue by My Mind's Eye, Die Cuts: Sizzlets

by Provo Craft, Font: Sunnydale, Corner Rounder: EK Success

This page shows my niece Kayla when she was younger, in her new Spring hat.



Patterned paper: Creating Keepsakes, Alphabet letters: Colorbok Alpha Stax, Black alphabet
stickers: Me and My Big Ideas, Epoxy stickers: Hallmark, Flower: cut from
patterned paper (CK), Other: fibers and Ric Rac (Carolace)

 

This page is about enjoying the nice weather outside even thought there is still lots of snow on the ground.

Pin It


1 comment:

  1. Lovely layouts! I'm glad that spring is here as well. Makes me sigh a big breath of relief! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!