Saturday, March 26, 2011

Decorative Quote Shelf Blocks


These are handmade wooden quote blocks that I make, which you can find in my shop. I love putting quotes around my house. And these are some of my favorites! I first design and print them. Then they get decoupaged onto wooden blocks. I either paint the sides to match or I stain them, then apply a sealer. They would look great sitting on a table top, dresser, or on a shelf.

I also take custom orders for different colors, sayings, or names. Right now I'm working on a Dare to Dream block like above, except in robin's egg blue. I'm also working some blocks in a school's colors with the team name. I also can create longer ones such as these:


This one is 16.5 inches long. I'm also working on some custom orders for longer ones that say: "What happens at the lake, stays at the lake" for someone's cabin, "Every home need a Princess" for a girls room, and "Every home needs a Queen. "


These are some I made for a teacher's classroom, with the school motto. I distressed these a lot with sandpaper and some brown chalk. I was excited when another teacher from that school requested some too!

These make really great gifts! You can contact me for a custom order in my Etsy Shop.

Link Parties I am participating in:


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. These are just brilliant... love them. Something tells me that they will sell.

    You are so brilliant...

    Have left you a little something on my blog.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, these are really cute! The one about what happens at grandmas's is so funny!
    xo,
    Sena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the quotes! Super cute idea:)
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Idea. I need to put some up around my office

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style! Following now!

    ~ Darlene
    www.stok1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. After moving into our dream home, my husband finally got his man cave. He decided to go with a rustic theme design to go with our craftsman style home. We were searching the web for a company that did custom wood signs to put up the room and finally we came across Unique Custom Products. They had great pictures of other designs they had done and we decided to order. The sign that arrived was absolutely beautiful! The wood was really good quality and the engraving was flawless - it fit in well with his theme. Check them out at www.custom-woodsigns.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much!