Monday, February 28, 2011

A Card and Frame Made From Die Cuts


Today I have two quick projects that I made with die cuts. I designed the die cuts in Adobe Illustrator and cut them with my Cricut. The first one is a 6x6 inch card featuring a scalloped rectangle shape. I started with olive cardstock, then added a glittery flower paper strip. Then added a butterfly sticker and rub-on sentiment to the scalloped die cut. I finished it off with clear dots of clear glitter glue on the corners.


My second project is a mat I made for a 5x7" acrylic photo frame. I started with a 5x7" piece of flowered paper and a 4x6" photo. then I adhered a scalloped rectangle frame die cut on top with repositionable adhesive. That way I can take it apart if want to after displaying it, or it can just go right on a scrapbook page. I finished it off with some glittered flower stickers.  Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies used: Card: cardstock and paper by DCWV, die cut by Blissmade Designs,
sticker by Marcella by K, rub-on by Pebbles, glitter glue is Stickles by Ranger.
Frame: paper by DCWV, cardstock: unknown, Stickers are Sticko by Ek Success
Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!