Sunday, January 16, 2011

Live Laugh Love Wall Art

There are so many home decor items out there with the saying Live Laugh Love, but I still like it! I think it's a good reminder to just be happy, have fun, and be kind. I took the quote and made it into a digital design with a bracket shape. Then I printed it and cut it out. I decoupaged the quote and some great leafy paper onto a plaque. I painted the sides black and added some grosgrain ribbon. Have a great day and remember to live, laugh, and love!


4 comments:

  1. Hello! Welcome to blogville. I am your newest follower, and thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!

    Thanks for hanging around my blog today! Always nice to have to stop by....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just became your follower and am the richer for it. I would love it if you could do likewise but if you don't I will still visit you and leave you love everytime. That is my promise.

    This is so lovely - awesome colour combo. Looks so professional... I know we have seen this many a time but it is good to be reminded. And you have decorated it so very well. I think you should think of selling it, you know.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!