Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Travel Scrapbook Pages

I am really excited to be going to the ocean again! I just found out that I will be going to Florida in March with my mom and aunts. We will be going to the Sarasota area. It will only be my second time to the ocean! The first time was when I went to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in 2000. Here are some of my scrapbook pages from that trip.


Fonts are Jewels and 2Peas Flip Flops. Stamp set is Aloha by Stampin' Up. Sorry for the bad scan, I had to scan each half and merge them!

I made these scrapbook layouts all the way back in 2003! I still really like them! My style really hasn't changed, but I now spend a lot less time making each layout. You can see a bunch of my old layouts on my Facebook page. I will be posting newer pages soon. I really need to scrapbook more, I am way behind!


Paper is by Sanborn. Stickers are by Jolee's. Alphabet stamps are by Rubber Stampede. Alphabet stickers are Flea Market. The poem reads: Smelling the salt of the ocean, feeling the touch of the sea, There is no better way  of setting your spirit free. I found it on the Two Peas site.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!