Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Decoupaged Pet Picture Frames

I am such an animal lover! I grew up with cats and dogs, and now I have two cats named Cosmo and Rugby. I'm working on making more pet craft items for my Etsy shop. Here are two of my newest pet items; cat and dog picture frames.


I first decoupaged decorative paper onto the frames. The edges of the frame were given a distressed shabby chic look with paint. I painted the back and the stand to match, then I added a clear plastic insert to protect the photo. I then finished them with matte acrylic spray. Check out my these frames and more in my Etsy shop.


I also wanted to show a heart frame with my cat Rugby's photo inside (below). He's just so adorable, it looks like he's posing for the photo, doesn't it? This is one that I sold already, but I do have a similar one available.







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful frames and Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haces cosas muy lindas. Me he hecho seguidora de tu blog. Te invito a visitar el mio
    http://fimomanualidades.blogspot.com/
    Besos desde España

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cats and have always had them. Rubgy looks adorable in your frame. Wish I could get my Bun Bun to pose as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are cute! I love the paper!

    Thanks for linking up to Free for All!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!