Friday, October 8, 2010

Quotes From Sex and the City

I love finding great quotes. So I was excited to find a bunch of quotes online from one of my favorite TV shows: Sex And The City. I wanted to share some of my favorites. If I left out a great SATC quote, please post it in the comments section.




“Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them.”

“But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”

“I don't judge others. I say if you feel good with what you're doing, let your freak flag fly.”

"Don't laugh at me, but maybe we could be each others soulmates? And then we could let men be just these great nice guys to have fun with?"







“I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet.”

“When men attempt bold gestures, generally it's considered romantic. When women do it, it's often considered desperate or psycho.”

“When a relationship dies do we ever really give up the ghost or are we forever haunted by the spirits of relationships past.”

“Balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it."




“As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, woulda, shoulda, buckle up and just keep going.”

“I don't believe in the Republican party or the Democratic party. I just believe in parties."

"I'm missing the bride gene. I should be put in a test tube and studied. "

“It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!”

“I love you, but I love myself more.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!