Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Items Are Now In A Gift Shop!

My items can now be bought in a fantastic gift shop! The shop is called Lu: Handmade Goodness. It is a new room inside the Rocking Horse Gift Shoppe, which is in Superior, Wisconsin. Lu is is a hip little gift shop where patrons can find quality handmade goodies from local and regional artists. You can find my picture frames, wall art, decoupaged switch plates, mini wallets, and more. Other items by local and regional artists include purses, bags, jewelry, magnets, bibs, burp cloths, pottery, bath & body, and knit goodies. Take a look at all the fun stuff!

You can see my wall art, picture frames, mini wallets, photo albums,
checkbook covers, and passport covers here. Also shown are other fabulous
crafters' work including aprons, purses, and pottery.


Take a look at these cute purses, adorable owls, and great artwork,
which were done by other local artists. The stand holds my
checkbook covers, passport holders, and photo albums.


Fantastic jewelry, magnets, and smaller owls.
You can also see my picture frames here.


An amazing display of cute headbands by another craft artist.
Also, more stylish purses. The box below holds my
decoupaged switch plates.

See more photos on Lu's blog: Lu: Handmade Goodness

Lu: Handmade Goodness
in The Rocking Horse Gift Shoppe
310 Belknap Street
Superior, WI 54880
Mon-Sat: 10-5
Sunday: 11-4

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a fun store! Good for you! I used to sell my cards in a neat little shop like that but have been so busy with workshops that I have not had the time to make any lately. Thanks for the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!