Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More Craft Ideas for Halloween using Digital Bliss Word Art

Here are some more easy craft items to make using my Digital Bliss Halloween Word Art. The Word Art can be found in my Etsy shop.They are so great for making cards and making framed decorations. For more info and ideas, see my previous post: Click here


A simple 5x7 inch card made with an orange card blank,
Word Art, and a chipboard glittered die cut.



A simple 5x7 inch card made with an orange card blank topped
with patterned paper and the Word Art, which was
given dimension with foam dots.



The Word Art was mounted on 8x10 inch mat board
and then put into a black frame for a decoration.


A 5x7 inch card made with a black card blank, glittered paper,
Word Art, and a chipboard glittered die cut. I inked the edges
of the paper, pumpkin, and Word Art with black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much!