Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!

Another year older! And I'm 29........again!! Wouldn't it be fun to have a fancy fondant tiered Birthday Cake?! So here is my dream cake that I picked out. There are so many fabulous cakes by Pink Cake Box, it was hard to pick just one. Also, I've included one of my favorite quotes about age. Here's hoping that this is is another fantastic 29th (okay 32nd) Birthday!



Pink Cake Box Cake

"How old would you be if you didn't
know how old you are?"

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Oh to be 29...or 32 again! I love the cake...I always wonder if those beautiful cakes taste as good as they look. If so, yum!!!

    What age would I be? 18. Major do-over. With current "wisdom" intact, of course. :)

    Have a great day!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cameo! Love the cake, good choice. :) If I didn't know better, I'd swear I was 32, maybe 34 (I'm 'only' 27!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!