Sunday, October 24, 2010

Candy Corn Snack Mix

I just love these glass pumpkin containers. They're great for so many things. You can put festive fall items in them such as leaves, potpourri, and Fall scented candles. They also make great treat jars for candy, cookies, or this yummy candy corn mix. I tell you, it is addicting!  And so easy to make, there is no measuring involved.


Just mix together:
1 bag of candy corn (26 oz, I prefer Brach's)
1 bag of M&M's (12.6 oz)
1 container of dry roasted peanuts (12 or 16 oz)

I like mine extra peanutty, so I use a 16 oz containter, but it's also great with less. If you can't find the exact size bags/containers I used, you can start with equal measurements of each, then add to taste.  I think it looks better with the Halloween colored M&M's, but the two stores I went to didn't have them. Reeses Pieces are already in Fall colors, so I might try those next time. Or maybe a mix of Reeses Pieces and M&M's. Give this recipe a try! It's so good, it'll disappear fast!


4 comments:

  1. this is a great glass pumpkin bowl and a yummy candy mix...have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pumpkin containers having peanuts and candy corns.Keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one colorful bowl of goodies! Thanks for visiting my blog and entering in my blog candy giveaway. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!