Monday, September 27, 2010

Spooky Framed Halloween Decorations

These framed spooky Halloween decorations make such an impact, yet they are so easy to make. The background papers are textured cardstock by DCWV, which is my favorite cardstock. They were given a spooky webbing look with Krylon webbing spray. I used the kind made for paper, it comes in a really small can. Then I just added die cuts cut with my Cricut machine. The Boo is from the Plantain Schoolbook cartridge, the skulls are from the Indie Art cartridge. Then I framed the art with black inexpensive frames. The frame with the purple in it was unfinished, so I painted it black and added varnish. Put the frames on a table or a shelf, or you can hang them up for fabulous wall art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!