Monday, September 13, 2010

Cool Craft Product Alert: Magnetic Multi-Shaper Punches

I just discovered these cool punches by Blue Hills Studio. I'm not sure when they came out, but after seeing what they can do, I must have one! They have a detachable magnetic punch head that allows you to punch anywhere on the paper. You can punch 8 different shapes to create corners, borders, circles, squares, rectangles, ovals, and more. They include step-by-step instructions, but you can also find video tutorials on their website and on You Tube, a few of which I've posted below. They have many different styles, including the Tiara and Honor punches which I've featured in my photos. Hope this brings you some craft inspiration!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including me on your blog list, I'm so happy you stopped by for a visit! I'll be sure to come back to see what you've been up to also! Watch out, blogging is fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!